This programme is designed to get you engaging with your community. It helps fund the part of the remaining fare of the transport companies that is not covered by the Total Mobility Scheme.
What Do You Get?
The Cerebral Palsy Society Executive Board has approved $300.00 per financial member from 1st July 2021 to 31st October 2021 for the GetOutThere, GetPhysical, GetThis&That and GetUpAgain Programmes. You will need to apply to receive this funding. Please click here to read more about our new eCard system.
List of Transport Companies
The Society has entered into agreements with selected transport companies, which accept the CP Society membership card as payment for transport fares.
Eligibility, Criteria and Terms
The criteria for applying for the getOutThere programme is as follows:
- You must have Cerebral Palsy (The Society may request proof that you have had a clinical diagnosis of Cerebral Palsy)
- You must be a current financial member of the Cerebral Palsy Society of NZ Inc. Please click here to become a member or click here to log into the dashboard and click payment to see if your membership renewal payment is due.
- Your new CP Society membership card has been activated.
- You have not already received a $300.00 top-up for your membership card between July 1st and October 31st 2021.
- You belong to the Total Mobility programme in your area.
How to Apply
You can apply for the getOutThere programme in a number of different ways.
Please click here to log into the dashboard and then click apply for a programme.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a top-up for your membership card.
Please ring us on 0800 503 603 and request a top-up for your membership card.
What Happens Next?
We will arrange for your membership card to be topped up.
You will receive a text or email once your membership card is topped up and ready to use. Please contact us at email@example.com if you do not receive a text or email within 7 working days after your initial request.
How to apply
You have to be a member and login to apply for the programme.