This programme is designed to help you engage with your community. It helps fund part of the remaining fare of a transport company that is not covered by the Total Mobility scheme.
What Do You Get?
The Cerebral Palsy Society Executive Board has approved $300 per financial member from March 1, 2022 to June 30, 2022 for the getOutThere, getPhysical, getThis&That and getUpAgain programmes. You will need to apply to receive this funding (please see below for more information). Please click here to read the latest update about our eCard funding.
List of Transport Companies
The Society has entered into agreements with selected transport companies, which accept the CP Society membership card as payment for transport fares.
Please click here for information about suppliers for our programmes.
Eligibility, Criteria and Terms
The criteria for applying for the getOutThere programme is as follows:
- You must have Cerebral Palsy (the Society may request proof that you have had a clinical diagnosis of Cerebral Palsy).
- You must be a current financial member of the Cerebral Palsy Society of NZ Inc. Please click here to become a member or click here to log into the dashboard and click payment to see if your membership renewal payment is due.
- Your CP Society membership card has been activated.
- You have not already received a $300 top-up for your membership card in the current funding round.
- You belong to the Total Mobility programme in your area.
How to Apply
You can apply for the getOutThere programme in a number of different ways.
Please click here to log into the dashboard and then click ‘apply for a programme’.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a top-up for your membership card.
Please ring us on 0800 503 603 and request a top-up for your membership card.
What Happens Next?
We will arrange for your membership card to be topped up.
You will receive a text or an email once your membership card is topped up and ready to use. Please contact us at email@example.com if you do not receive a text or email within seven working days after your initial request.
You have to be a member and login to apply for the programme.