Resources & ideas
We’ve made it super easy for you to spread the word and let people know you’re taking part in Be Green & Be Seen.
Whether it’s for your school, workplace, club, or your personal social media pages, we’ve got you sorted.
Check out the social media tiles and certificates, a poster to promote your event, a fact sheet and more. There’s even a virtual background for your Zoom and Teams meetings.
Need a hand? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get creative to encourage donations!
- Host a workplace green morning tea – think spirulina smoothies and green cupcakes!
- Have a ‘wear green’ casual Friday or mufti day, at school or work, or dress up as your favourite green movie character
- Hold a green quiz with your friends or colleagues
- Colour your hair green (temporary products recommended!)
- Host a green fashion show where people can vote for their favourite outfit
- Create green-themed art and host an auction or raffle to sell it and raise funds
- Run a face-painting competition for children
- Raffle off a jar of green lollies or a hamper of green-themed goodies
- Decorate your office or letterbox green.
We’d love to see how you go green for Cerebral Palsy! Email your photos to email@example.com and we may share them on our website and/or social media channels.
Be sure to tag us in your own social media posts, and use #CPSocietyNZ #BeGreenBeSeen #WorldCerebralPalsyDay.
(Please note – if you do not want your photos shared on our website or social media channels, or you do not grant us permission to share them, please make that clear when you email them to us.)
#CPSocietyNZ #BeGreenBeSeen #WorldCerebralPalsyDay
0800 503 603