Our mission is to enhance the lives of New Zealanders living with cerebral palsy.
The principles that guide the decisions and behaviour of the CP Society Board and staff are as follows:
- Expectations – We fulfil our promises.
- Respect – We show respect and consideration for people.
- Diversity – We promote freedom and choice to meet the diverse needs of our stakeholders.
- Integrity – We do the right thing.
- Participation – We assist our stakeholders to participate in society.
- Innovation – We lead our sector by being innovative.
Our Annual Strategy
We work to an annual strategy which details our priorities areas for the Society. Click here to read/download a copy of our 2018 strategic plan.
The Society’s Constitution
By joining the Cerebral Palsy Society you agree to be bound by the Society’s Constitution. Click here to read/download a copy of the Constitution.