Our mission is enabling people with cerebral palsy to maximise their potential.
The principles that guide the decisions and behaviour of the CP Society Board and staff are as follows:
- Bold – We are bold and brave, and we are known as innovators in our sector.
- Relevant – We offer services that are wanted and needed by our members.
- Inclusive – We value the diverse community we are part of and work with integrity alongside all people – supportive of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicities, and cultures.
- Transparent –We are open and accountable both to our members and external stakeholders.
- Respectful –We are respectful in all our interactions.
- Empower – We work to build connection, a sense of belonging, and to enable freedom of choice and participation in society.
The Society’s Constitution