0800 503 603


General Information Hub

Information about health and disability services, and other helpful organisations. 

A range of organisations and services are available to help New Zealanders living with Cerebral Palsy and other disabilities. This section provide information on these organisations and services. 

Health and Disability Services

Many people living with Cerebral Palsy can get support through ACC, the Ministry of Health and other government agencies. 

Needs Assessment and Service Coordination Providers 

If you or somebody else needs equipment or support because of a disability, talk with your local Needs Assessment and Service Coordination (NASC) provider.

Find your local NASC provider

Transportation Schemes

People with Cerebral Palsy may have difficulty getting out and about, especially if they have a wheelchair. However, there are a number of services available to make this easier and affordable. 

Learn More


Firstport provides information about organisations and services available to help people with disabilities.

Visit Firstport

Join Our Online Community

It’s an important time to be connected. Connecting with your community is an incredibly powerful way to beat isolation at this time.

Join our online community today where you can speak with CPS staff, and other families around New Zealand who either have, or know someone living with Cerebral Palsy.

Visit our Facebook

Request A Call From Our Team

We’re here to help. If you’re feeling isolated or need support, our team is available to talk. Sometimes, having someone to chat with can make a huge difference during this time of isolation.

Why not request a call or email from the team today?

Request a call