The getPhysical programme is designed to help you to maintain or improve your physical ability and fitness. The getPhysical vouchers can be used to subsidise the cost of physical activities such as going to a gym, physio sessions, yoga classes, osteopathy and rehab clinics.
What Do You Get?
The Cerebral Palsy Society Executive Board has approved $300.00 per financial member from 1st July 2021 to 31st October 2021 for the GetOutThere, GetPhysical, GetThis&That and GetUpAgain Programmes. You will need to apply to receive this funding. Please click here to read more about our new eCard system.
List of getPhysical Suppliers
The Society has entered into agreements with a variety of organisations, which are willing to accept getPhysical vouchers.
Eligibility, Criteria and Terms
The criteria for applying for the getPhysical programme is as follows:
- You must have Cerebral Palsy (The Society may request proof that you have had a clinical diagnosis of Cerebral Palsy)
- You must be a current financial member of the Cerebral Palsy Society of NZ Inc. Please click here to become a member or click here to log into the dashboard and click payment to see if your membership renewal payment is due.
- Your new CP Society membership card has been activated.
- You have not already received a $300.00 top-up for your membership card between July 1st and October 31st 2021.
By applying for the getPhysical voucher programme, you are agreeing to:
- Not let others use the services that you have paid for with your membership card.
- Accept that, where a supplier has been paid for future service(s), that you authorise the CP Society to check with the supplier regarding utilisation by you of that service.
- Accept that, the security of your membership card is your responsibility.
How to Apply
You can apply for the getPhysical programme in a number of different ways.
Please click here to log into the dashboard and then click apply for a programme.
Please email us at email@example.com and request a top-up for your membership card.
Please ring us on 0800 503 603 and request a top-up for your membership card.
What Happens Next?
We will arrange for your membership card to be topped up.
You will receive a text or email once your membership card is topped up and ready to use. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive a text or email within 7 working days after your initial request.