The getPhysical programme is designed to help you to maintain or improve your physical ability and fitness. Your getPhysical vouchers can be used to subsidise the cost of physical activities such as going to a gym, physio sessions, yoga classes, osteopathy and rehab clinics.
What Do You Get?
From March 1st 2021, you will be able to apply for $300 worth of vouchers, which will be valid through until the end of June 2021. To find out more information on this, please click here.
List of getPhysical Suppliers
The Society has entered into agreements with a variety of organisations, which are willing to accept getPhysical vouchers. Please click here to read/download a list of currently participating organisations.
If you are aware of an organisation interested in accepting getPhysical vouchers, please provide the organisation with this invitation to sign up as a supplier.
Eligibility, Criteria and Terms
The criteria for joining the programme is as follows:
- You must have Cerebral Palsy (The Society may request proof that you have had a clinical diagnosis of Cerebral Palsy)
- You must be a current financial member of the Cerebral Palsy Society of NZ Inc. Please click here to become a member or click here to log into the dashboard to see if your membership is active.
By applying for the getPhysical voucher programme, you are agreeing to:
- Not let others use your getPhysical vouchers.
- Only use getPhysical vouchers for this programme.
- Not let others use the services that you have paid for with the getPhysical vouchers.
- Not use the vouchers after their expiry date.
- Not redeem the vouchers with suppliers for cash.
- Accept that, where a supplier has been paid for future service(s), that you authorise the CP Society to check with the supplier regarding utilisation by you of that service.
- Accept that, where vouchers are tendered for an amount less than the vouchers, NO change will be given by the supplier.
- Accept that, the security of the vouchers is your responsibility.
- Accept that, the amount of vouchers assigned to you may vary from the figure above at the Society’s discretion.
How to Apply
You can apply for the getPhysical voucher programme in a number of different ways.
Fill out the form
Please email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please click here to download the getPhysical Application Form.
Fill out the form
Please post your completed form to:
Cerebral Palsy Society of New Zealand
DX Box CP 31005
If you are not able to access the application form, please contact us on 0800 503 603. We will post an application form to you.
What Happens Next?
We will process your application and post your vouchers to you. Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for your vouchers to arrive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the getPhysical vouchers be used for massages?
No. Some people require a massage to become ready to do exercises. Provided this is a minor part of the activity, a small massage may be included; however physical activity must occur thereafter.
If the supplier I wish to use is not GST registered, what do I do?
The supplier must be GST registered, if not then you cannot use the getPhysical vouchers with that supplier.
After having been on the programme, when can I re-apply to be on it again?
Once the expiry date on your current set of getPhysical vouchers has passed, you may re-apply thereafter.
Can I use the vouchers to join a sports club?
No. getPhyscial vouchers can only be used for services in which the member is an active participant in the physical activity
If the supplier I wish to use will not take the vouchers, what do I do?
You can either take them the new suppliers letter and they can get in touch with the Society on 0800 503 603 to confirm that we are able to accept their invoice. Alternatively, you can ask them if they are prepared to give you an invoice (addressed to the CP Society). If so, you can send the invoice to the Society. Include in the envelope with the invoice enough vouchers to cover the invoice. Ensure that the supplier bank account number is on the invoice. We will direct credit the supplier, then you can use their services. If they are not prepared to do this then you need to find another supplier.
Can I use the getPhysical vouchers to buy equipment to do the exercise, like treadmill, sports shoes, etc?
No. getPhyscial vouchers can only be used for services in which the member is an active participant in the physical activity and cannot be used to purchase of equipment.
Can I use the getPhysical vouchers for transport to the activity I wish to do?
No. These vouchers, like all the vouchers the Society issues, can only be used for the programme for which they were issued.
If the supplier is willing, can they come to my house to do the exercises/activity/therapy?