We have a list of registered suppliers who offer services and products that you can purchase using your getOutThere, getPhysical, getThis&That or getUpAgain funding.
- Please click here to download the Excel spreadsheet of our current suppliers. (Top tip: Use the Find function (Ctr and F) to search for a region or supplier etc. There are tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet for each getProgramme.)
- Please click here to download a PDF of our current suppliers. (Top tip: Use the Find function (Ctr and F) to search for a region or supplier etc. Use Ctr and + to zoom in and read the list clearly, or Ctr and – to zoom out.)
This list is updated frequently, so please check back regularly to see the current suppliers.
Onboarding a supplier:
Please note that the onboarding of a company or service provider is not a given.
If you would like a company or service provider to be onboarded, there are a number of steps that we need to go through.
– The company/service provider needs to be scrutinised to be sure that they meet the criteria of our getProgramme.
– The company/service provider needs to agree to be onboarded and needs to pay a one-off $20 fee which covers eCard Solutions administration costs, and access to their help desk.
– Forms are sent to the company/service provider to be filled in and sent back to us. This may take some time.
The average onboarding turnaround time is around 4 weeks. But there may be delays which means it might take longer than that.
If you are asking for a supplier to be onboarded in the final month of a funding round please note that you should use your funding elsewhere as we can not guarantee that a supplier will be onboarded in time.