The getPhysical programme is designed to help you to purchase small items that are needed to manage the effects of your Cerebral Palsy.
What Do You Get?
From the 1st of March 2021, you will be able to apply for $300 worth of vouchers, which will be valid through until the end of June 2021. To find out more information on this, please click here.
List of getThis&That Suppliers
The Society has entered into agreements with a variety of suppliers, which are willing to accept getThis&That vouchers. Please click here to read/download a list of currently participating suppliers.
If you would like to recommend a new supplier, please email details to email@example.com.
Eligibility, Criteria and Terms
The criteria for joining the programme is as follows:
- You must have Cerebral Palsy (The Society may request proof that you have had a clinical diagnosis of Cerebral Palsy)
- You must be a current financial member of the Cerebral Palsy Society of NZ Inc. Please click here to become a member or click here to log into the dashboard to see if your membership is active.
By applying for the getThis&That voucher programme, you are agreeing to:
- Not let others use your getThis&That vouchers.
- Not use the vouchers after their expiry date.
- Not redeem the vouchers with suppliers for cash.
- Accept that, where the vouchers are tendered for an amount more than the vouchers, you are responsible for paying the remaining cost.
- Accept that, where vouchers are tendered for an amount less than the vouchers, NO change will be given by the supplier.
- Accept that, the security of the vouchers is your responsibility.
- Accept that, the amount of vouchers assigned to you may vary from the figure above at the Society’s discretion.
How to Apply
You can apply for the getThis&That voucher programme in a number of different ways.
Fill out the form
Please email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please click here to download the getThis&That Application Form.
Fill out the form
Please post your completed form to:
Cerebral Palsy Society of New Zealand
DX Box CP 31005
If you are not able to access the application form, please contact us on 0800 503 603. We will post an application form to you.
What Happens Next?
We will process your application and post your vouchers to you. Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for your vouchers to arrive.