NEWS & UPDATES
GoTo Seat Product Review
19 Mar 2019
Firefly, a company specializing in products aimed at improving the quality of life for people with special needs, recently released the GoTo seat designed to provide improved postural support for children during daily or activities physical or travel. The GoTo seat’s primary target audience are kids aged between 1 and 8 with a maximum weight limit of 30kgs. This seat can particularly be useful for children with Cerebral Palsy who have difficulties with posture and balance.
Just some of the benefits of the GoTo seat include:
- Portable and lightweight – easy to take pack or take with you to different locations.
- Can be used for air travel – Air New Zealand have accepted the seat for use on their aircrafts but need to be notified beforehand about which passenger needs the seat, why and the flight they will be traveling on. The seat will also need to be independently carried on by the passenger on the day of travel. Air NZ can be notified about the seat via email @email@example.com.
- Adjustable – the GoTo seat can adjust to the unique requirements of any child who uses it without compromising their safety.
- Multipurpose magician – from something as simple as dining at a table to flying across the world this seat does it all just like its namesake it’s a GoTo seat for a reason the possibilities are endless.
- Participation galore – the GoToseat empowers its users to jump into the action and experience everything that was once a distant dream. It could be something as simple as showing everyone who’s boss on the playground or something more action-packed the world is their oyster.
But you don’t have to take my word for it. The GoTo Seat can be purchased online through a grant provided by the CP Society at https://www.alliedmedical.co.nz/products/assistive-technology-for-children/sitting/firefly-goto-seat/ give it a go and watch your child thrive for yourself.
This product review was written by Sid Gudipoodi
- Starship Hospital Letter
- Exciting New Employment Opportunities in Tech Sect
- GoTo Seat Product Review
- Living Options Seminar
- University of Auckland Survey on diagnosis and early management of CP