All our programmes and grants for 2020 – 2021 are on hold while the Board reviews them.
No new grant applications will be accepted at this time.
These grants are available to Organisations for the purpose to assist people with Cerebral Palsy.
- Grants are available to Organisations registered with the Companies Office or Charities Commission
- The grant must primarily benefit people with Cerebral Palsy in (New Zealand).
- No retrospective funding will be considered.
- Items normally funded by Government will not be considered.
- Applications can be made at anytime
- Applications received on or before the last Friday of the month will be considered in the first 10 days of the next month.
- Notification as to the outcome of the application will be by the middle of the month.
How to apply
Download the Organisations Grant Application Form.
Fill it in and post it to:
Cerebral Palsy Society of New Zealand
DX Box CP31005