These grants are available to Organisations for the purpose of assisting people with Cerebral Palsy.
Guidelines for Applicants:
- Applications can be made at any time.
- The organisation applying must be registered with the Companies Office or Charities Commission.
- The grant must primarily benefit people with Cerebral Palsy in New Zealand.
- Items normally funded by the Government will not be considered.
- Applications received on or before the last Friday of the month will be considered in the first 10 days of the next month. (Applications received in December and January each year will be considered at the February meeting.)
- Notification as to the outcome of the application will be made within 7 days after each Grants Committee meeting.
- The Grants Committees decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All grant applications are considered by the Grants Committee.
- Amount approved by the Grants Committee will be at their discretion and may not be the full amount applied for.
How to apply
Download the Organisations Grant Application Form.
Fill it in and post it to:
Cerebral Palsy Society of New Zealand
DX Box CP31005
Or email it to email@example.com.