Healing & Renewal Retreat
Click on the image to download the flyer
We are really excited to announce a joint venture with Saskia Davies Director of My Chi to offer our beautiful parents at the CP Society a chance to take time for themselves to rebalance and learn tools to support themselves as well as their family.
Our Weekend Will Include:
- Breathing techniques
- Deep Relaxation and guided journey through the process to deep relaxation
- Remedial corrective exercise techniques
- Workshops on Nutrition and tools to create self are and well being.
- Location: Hahei in the Coromandel at the gorgeous Tatahi Lodge
- Dates: 5th to 7th June 2020
- Cost: $500
- Food: All food included in the price of the Retreat
The CP Society members attending are welcome to pay for the retreat with their CP getUpAgain vouchers with the $50 to be paid by other method, IF Respite or Carer Support is also accepted.
When registering and paying using vouchers or other funding please enter method: Other or Cash – an invoice will be created for you and if you are paying using IF respite then you can send this to your provider with your IF template invoice for payment to be made to the Cerebral Palsy Society direct. Your surname and retreat should be used as reference.
If you wish to use carer support then please let us know and we can send a bank slip for you to have payment made direct to the Society.