NEWS & UPDATES
Staff vacancy: Member Support & Programmes Coordinator – Youth & Young Adults
11 Feb 2022
Kia ora koutou katoa,
We’re after a Member Support & Programmes Coordinator for our Youth & Young Adults Programmes.
Here’s what you need to know:
Tasks & responsibilities
– The Member Support & Programmes Coordinator – Youth & Young Adults Programmes will support the individual and their family / whānau with information, advice and support that enables the person living with CP to access opportunities to achieve their full potential.
– The service aims to minimise or remove any barriers which may influence inclusion and participation opportunities for the individual because of their CP, ensuring the individual feels empowered and is able to participate in their own community by accessing opportunities of their choosing.
– Develop and maintain community connections and networks; and promote the concept of inclusion and community development.
– Develop and maintain positive working relationships with disability consumer groups.
About the role
This is a part-time role (25 hours per week) with the opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in New Zealand.
Qualifications & experience
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
– Proven, effective communication and facilitation.
– Effective qualitative and quantitative reporting skills.
– Effective relationship building.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Exceptional organisational skills.
– Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
– Awareness and understanding of disability matters and legislation.
– Experience in the youth and young adult disability space.
To apply, head to our advert on Seek.
Cerebral Palsy Society General Manager