NEWS & UPDATES
Giving Tuesday – December 3rd
29 Nov 2019
December 3rd is Giving Tuesday, a global day of giving. Please consider donating one hour of your pay and inviting your family, friends and work mates to do the same – visit our website for how to donate: www.cpsociety.org.nz
Giving Tuesday was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. Over the past seven years, it has grown into a global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
Whether it’s making someone smile, helping a neighbor or stranger out, showing up for an issue or people we care about, or giving some of what we have to those who need our help, every act of generosity counts and everyone has something to give.
- Useful Links & Ideas During Covid – 19 Self Isolation
- Telehealth Support Available
- CPS Say Thank You To Members
- COVID-19 – Important Update from Manawanui
- Fun Resources For Members During Lockdown