NEWS & UPDATES
Children’s Fun Day 2023
07 Sep 2023
We’re excited to let you know about our Children’s Fun Day! We hope you’re able to join us.
This event is for Cerebral Palsy Society members who are
14 years old or younger, their family and whānau.
Great news! We’re inviting you to spend some time with your family, in a fun, safe and inclusive environment.
What: Cerebral Palsy Society’s Children’s Fun Day
Date: Saturday, October 7, 2023
Where: Papatoetoe High School, 19 Nicholson Ave, Papatoetoe, Auckland
Time: 11am – 3pm
RSVP: Please RSVP to email@example.com with the number of children and adults attending, as well as the ages of the children.
BYO: Please BYO drink. We will be providing a sausage sizzle and sweet treats, but if you need more, please bring your own food.
NB: If anyone attending is unwell, we kindly ask that person to please stay home.
We’ve got lots planned!
- Activities and fun games
- Raukatauri Music Therapy Centre will be joining us at 1pm for a 45-minute session
- Street Racket will be there so you can have a go and look at purchasing your own set
- Disability Sport Auckland will be hosting some Boccia games
- There will be a sausage sizzle and sweet treats to enjoy
- Parents/caregivers must attend on the day and supervise their children as this is not a holiday drop-off programme.
However, we will have an area set up for adults to come together and meet and chat.
- We will provide a sausage sizzle and sweet treats, but feel free to bring your own food as well. Please bring your own drinks.
- The event will go ahead rain, hail or shine. Activities will be held inside and outside so please come prepared for the weather.
- If your child uses noise-cancelling headphones, you are welcome to bring them.
- Please note: If we don’t have enough interest in this event, it will not proceed.
We look forward to welcoming you and your whānau to our Children’s Fun Day.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.