NEWS & UPDATES
University of Auckland Survey on diagnosis and early management of CP
21 Nov 2018
Do you have a child with cerebral palsy born in New Zealand in or after 2008?
Researchers at the University of Auckland are undertaking a project which aims to understand the family experience of receiving a diagnosis of cerebral palsy and the journey of early management of health service delivery across New Zealand. They are keen to hear your opinion about:
- The diagnosis experience
- The support and service you received
- What improvements can be made
If you would like to find out more about this project and how you can be involved, please click here.
- Lets Talk Puberty
- Shoe Ttips And Suggestions
- Blog Written By Cerebral Palsy Youth Alliance Member Pippa Huddleston
- Need A Trike? Or A Trike Upgrade For Your Child?
- Cerebral Palsy Youth Alliance launches FREEDOMS project