NEWS & UPDATES
Need A Trike? Or A Trike Upgrade For Your Child?
23 Oct 2019
The BRAIN INJURED CHILDREN TRUST is holding their PEDAL & SPOKES annual fundraiser in Tauranga on Saturday 16th November.
The Cerebral Palsy Society will be there and we will have some trikes to allocate to members!
Go register for this event, please CLICK HERE
- You don’t have to attend the event to get your trike.
- Limited trikes will be available and will be allocated on a first come first served basis, as your emails come to us and are for lease at $10 per month.
- We will be at the venue from 8.00 am.
- Please bring a helmet with you if you intend to join in the bike ride.
- Blog Written By Cerebral Palsy Youth Alliance Member Pippa Huddleston
- Need A Trike? Or A Trike Upgrade For Your Child?
- Cerebral Palsy Youth Alliance launches FREEDOMS project
- CP Society Sets The Intention As It Moves Into The Future
- Feeling Appreciated By An Award