NEWS & UPDATES
Join the MOH Consumer Consortium
19 Mar 2019
The MOH Consumer Consortium is looking for a person with CP and a family member of a person with CP to join their group.
The consortium invites people representing national disability organisations to provide input and advice to Disability Support Services on its planning, policy and service development. Disability Support Services want to involve disabled people in making decisions about Ministry of Health funded disability support services. The consortium provides a link between Disability Support Services and the people who use the services funded by them.
The Consortium meets twice a year and meeting agendas may include:
- Updates on Disability Support Services’ projects and activities
- Presentations from other government departments, eg, Ministry of Social Development, Ministry of Education
- Requests for the Consortium’s advice on:
- development of DSS Strategic and Annual Plans and updates on implementation of these
- project implementation, eg, New Model, Enabling Good Lives
- issues of concern to the disability sector, prioritisation of these, and how these could be addressed
- policy development
- Service quality
- Service gaps
- Improving collaboration between government agencies, between consumer organisations, and between government agencies and consumer organisations.
For more information on the Consumer Consortium or if you are interested in getting involved, contact Gilli on email@example.com or 021 177 7517
- Free Auckland “Wind in the Willows” Tickets
- Wilson Home Trust Hoilday Programme
- Product Manager Role
- Parafed Auckland Programmes
- OPEN DAY The New Zealand Stage Combat School