NEWS & UPDATES
How to login to your member profile
07 Aug 2018
Members are now able to login to their profile and update their details, apply for programmes and renew their membership.
To do this follow the steps below:
- click on the Members button (circled in red below)
2. Enter your registered email address (as per your membership records). If this is your first time logging on to the new website, please click on Need a Password?
3. This will take you to another screen that requires you to enter your email address. Once you have done this and clicked on send, you will receive an email with instructions.
4. The email will look like the one below:
5. Click on the link and it will take you to another screen as below where you can select your password
Once you have typed in your chosen password, and clicked on reset, it will redirect you back to the login screen and you can login using your email address as per your membership records and the password you have just chosen. This will then allow you to access your membership data. Once you have finished click logout and that will log you off.
If you need any further assistance with this please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on 0800 503 603 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Auckland Survey on diagnosis and early management of CP
- Parents’ Support Group Meeting
- PHAB Holiday Program
- Attitude TV Case Study Search
- Cerebral Palsy Society Holiday Boccia Tournament