NEWS & UPDATES
Cerebral Palsy Society Holiday Boccia Tournament
06 Nov 2018
The famous Cerebral Palsy Society Holiday Boccia Tournament is on again and will be held in January 2019.
- When: Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th January 2019
- Where: Allan Brewster Leisure Centre, Papatoetoe, Auckland
- Time: 9am – 4pm (Approx both days)
- Entry fee: For CP Society members $20 (only one player per membership allowed at price of $20, rest at $40) For non-members $40 per player.
This is a fun and social pairs competition which provides individuals the opportunity to dust off their boccia balls after the Christmas break and catch up with everyone following the festive season.
This competition is open to able-bodied individuals in addition to those individuals with a physical disability.
This would be a great opportunity for those of you who haven’t seen or don’t know much about boccia to participate in the sport and also engage with members from both the CP Society and Boccia NZ.
To enter (regardless of method of payment) please fill in the Entry Form and post to Cerebral Palsy Society of NZ, DX Box CP31005, Newmarket, Auckland 1023 or scan / take a photo of the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN Friday 11th JANUARY 2019
Any queries, email: email@example.com or phone 0800 503 603
We hope to see you all on court in January!
- Cerebral Palsy Society Holiday Boccia Tournament
- Have your say on Boccia
- Engage on the draft Disability & Learning Support Action Plan
- Complex Support and Information Needs Survey
- Sony Foundation Respite Camp