Cancellation of Coffee Groups 18/08/2021

18 Aug 2021

Kia ora koutou to all members

As from 11.59pm on Tuesday, 17th August 2021, the whole of New Zealand has entered Covid-19 Alert-Level 4.

This means that our coffee groups are on hold until further notice. Our coffee groups will only reconvene when we return to Alert-Level One (1).

We know that this will be disappointing to many of our members. However, protecting our members and staff from Covid-19 remains our top priority.

Please remember that our staff are available and contactable by phone and email. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you require any support during this time.

kia mahara, kia haumaru

Ngā Mihi

The CP Society Team