NEWS & UPDATES
Attitude TV Case Study Search
20 Nov 2018
We’ve been approached by Atttidue TV, who make broadcast and online content made for and about people living with disabilities and other health challenges.
They are currently working on a kids web series funded by NZ on Air for the Heihei platform which is the hub of NZ-made children’s content made specifically for New Zealand tamariki. This series will include twelve 2-minute profiles that introduce the junior audience to cool Kiwi kids who live with a disability or other challenges. This series gives kids answers to all the questions they’d love to ask! It demystifies disability and kids who are different. They are looking for children around the ages of 6-11 years old and based in and around Auckland to potentially take part in the project. View an example the kind of piece they are looking at making here. If you are interested in possibly being involved email Gemma.
- Blog Written By Cerebral Palsy Youth Alliance Member Pippa Huddleston
- Need A Trike? Or A Trike Upgrade For Your Child?
- Cerebral Palsy Youth Alliance launches FREEDOMS project
- CP Society Sets The Intention As It Moves Into The Future
- Feeling Appreciated By An Award